Thursday, August 30, 2012

Marvel Avengers Alliance Facebook Hack

Suit up, true believers. This is the Facebook game you’ve been waiting for.




I’ve bought the comic books, I’ve seen the movies, I’ve even collected the toys – but try as I might, I could never be a superhero. Even after I was bitten by that radioactive marmoset, I wasn’t a superhero. Sure I could deftly scale buildings and use my ringed tail to grab on to trees and snare villains, but at the end of the day, there was one thing I was missing: other superheroes as friends. That’s where Marvel: Avengers Alliance comes in.


The latest roleplaying game on Facebook from Playdom, Marvel: Avengers Alliance puts players in the role of a young upstart agent in S.H.I.E.L.D., the Marvel Universe’s covert operations agency staffed by regular humans, but often tangled up in the affairs of the superhuman community. After a brief training mission, you’re sent to the field to help the likes of Iron Man, Black Widow, and Hawkeye as they begin their investigation into a mysterious new substance known as ISO-8 that is giving even the most basic thugs the strength they need to go toe-to-toe with the likes of The Avengers. And just like that, you’ve made the superhero friends that my real life crime-fighting alter ego never could.



0 comments:

Post a Comment